Driven Engineering, Inc. is a consulting engineering/government
contracting firm based out of the Mobile, AL area.
From humble beginnings working out of our President’s living room in 2006, we are now providing services to a variety of federal agencies, counties, cities, and private clients. We attribute our success to the talent of our staff, and the core values and mission statement of our firm.
Driven is an SDB, WBE, and certified DBE Small Business in multiple Southeast States and others. Our company was formed on Christian principles, a desire for excellence, and ethical practice. We live by our company motto, and our staff is steadfast that we are truly unique in purpose, vision, and environment.
“Driven Engineering” is a registered trademark with the US Patent Office since 2006 and any infringement on said trademark will be prosecuted.
Our design and construction management experience includes:
- small to large site developments
- local streets
- county and state roads
- railroad spurs
- small bridges
- drainage improvements including lined and unlined open channels
- recreational facilities
- University/College facilities and sports complexes
- hydraulic and hydrologic studies
- water and sanitary sewer systems
- residential and commercial subdivision development
- FEMA flood map revisions
- coastal and storm water permitting
- Corps of Engineers permits, and related infrastructure.
We use the latest versions of either AutoDesk or MicroStation
software platforms depending on client requirements.
We offer in-house environmental consulting services. Our environmental team is experienced in Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA’s), leaking underground storage tank (LUST) closures, EO13423 Energy and Water Audits, RCRA/CERCLA hazardous waste support, and much more.
We are also highly capable in program management, cost estimating, scheduling, value engineering, software development support, and GIS support services using ESRI and other platforms.
We maintain memberships in the following organizations (and others):
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce
- Semmes Chamber of Commerce
- Partners for Environmental Progress
- Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA)
- University of South Alabama Engineering Alumni Society
Alabama DBE Certification No: 11-07-1433
WBE Certification No: 2005108648
Certified WBENC – Women’s Business Enterprise
Member Mobile Chamber of Commerce
ALDOT DBE Certification
FDOT DBE Certification
MDOT DBE Certification